Beautiful Valentine’s Day Makeup Look
Hey beauties, my goal is to post all week about your glam day. As this day is so important to all of us, I know you want to look sexy. Captivating looks that turn heads is what we are all after. I am looking forward to the offical chocolate holiday lol.
Whether you are impressing your date, or celebrating with your favorite girls I have a few ideas for you. Are you ready to melt some hearts and get all the attention with a dreamy glow? For this makeup look, I was going for a warm, soft, but at the same time bold look with a winged eye.
I love highlighter, but today I kept the highlighter soft for all for all of you that may not love highlighter the way I do. In this post I am sharing a makeup look, and I am also sharing the ouftit that I am wearing because it’s cute.
The outfit is perfect for a casual Valentine’s daytime look. Just in case you are going out to brunch too, I have the perfect look for you.
Valentine’s Day Look
Daily Makeup Products
What You Will Need For This Look
- Kristofer Buckle 3-in-1 Triplicity Perfecting Foundation Stick I am using the shade Tan not pictured 🙁
- Nars Concealer
- Kristofer Buckle Translucent Setting Loose Powder (perfect for that oily face) I finally figured this setting powder out. Today I applied it all over and let it sit for a moment or two before blending it in. I did not bake long, I just left it one for about a minute or two.
- Kristofer Buckle Double Ended Highlighter– used under the brows.
- Kristofer Buckle Forever Blush Duo
- Too Faced White Peach Palette
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Love Light Ray Of Light Highlighter
- Pixie Beauty Pixie by Petra Matte Beige Lips
Leave a comment below if you would like a tutorial of this eye look.
What I Didn’t Like
I have to take time to mention the liner here in this picture that I stuggled with! So, on yesterday and today I used PUR cosmetics ON Point Liquid Liner VIP. It cracks, moves, fades and everything!
A big thumbs down- do not buy! I intentionally left it out of the picture because I do not want you to get caught with this one. Yes it is organic, and you know I love organic makeup but I just can’t with this one.
It will leave you with a squiggly line! It will have you looking like an amateur. After wearing it for a little while it flakes off.
Here is the cute look that I wanted to share too.
This look came from Victorias Secret, if you like it check it out the look can be found under the PINK tab. It’s a great look for a casual day.
If you would love to see more blogs like this let me know by liking and commenting it always means the most. Let me know about the fashion look too- as this is a new add.
Disclaimer: If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting Brownsugarglam, which allows me to continue to do what I do everyday.