Valentines Glam Soft Pink And Pretty
Hi beauties, this year is flying by so fast it seems like New Years was just here. Here we are and February is a few days away. The holiday is coming right, do you have your look together already for date night? What are your plans?
I plan to cook a nice candle night dinner for him, but on the other hand I was thinking about going out too lol. I am not really too sure. This year I want to do something special because we just had my 18 year Anniversay and we are still celebrating!
I plan to blog a few different looks that I will be thinking of wearing, and of course I have to share it with my favorite beauties you! I finally got my hands on Too Faced White Peach palette, and the colors are so pretty.
It actually is the perfect palette for Valentines Day as there are so many soft pink colors and glitter looks that one can be creative with. Here is the makeup that I used to create this look.
The Beauty Look
- Too Faced White Peach palette– OMGawwd look at these beautiful colors, I mean they are just gorgeous. This palette blends smoothly, and it is the pigments are worth it all.
- Found Baked Illuminating Blush- they are a favorite of mine- yes they are a drugstore find. They can be found at your local Walmart but this blush is everything!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow- This one is an oldie and I go back and forth from using it time to time.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Highlighter Palette- I have not used this palette alot although it appears I do lol. I was just feeling a little creative today and decided to add the highlight lightly.
- Kristofer Buckle Foundation 3-in-1 Foundation– you know that I love his foundation as I have been wearing it since I got it. No need to prime or anything with this, and it matte up so well. The coverage is buildable, so if you want to wear it lightly you can. It really is buildable coverage that does not crease in wrinkles and I can appreciate that.
- Kristofer Buckle Double Ended Highlighter– I used this little pencil right under my eyebrow, I love the highlight that it gives.
- Julep Oh La La Matte Lipstick– Julep Matte lips are favorites they always give me life!
- Loreal Hydra Perfecte Perfecting Loose Powder- so I stumbled on her while I was looking for skincare in Walmart- yes I may be in love. My makeup leveled up with this translucent powder, and it comes in a darker shade which melts in my skin! That’s right shine be gone!!!!! Set your makeup to another level with this.
Here are the new lashes that I just brought from LillyLashes. I am wearing the style Ela. Nikkitutorials, Cardi B., Makeup Shayla, and so many other influencers wear them. I see why they are gorgeous. They are worth the investment.
Here is the look that I was able to create for Valentines Day.
Let me know if you love this look, and if you would like to try it. I will come up with a few more Valentines Day looks this week. Let me know what you are thinking of.
Let me mention I just posted a Youtube video on my hair using Aloe vera gel, I just had to share it with you guys are you are my favorites! I just love you, thank you for following me throughout this journey.
If you like this post, like me, share me, and subscribe to me lol. Also please note this post does contain affiliate links, so if you make a purchase I will receive a small percentage. Thank you for being here, and I will see you on the next blog post loves.