Some Of My Skincare Favorites
Hi beauties, so happy to share some of my favorite skincare with you. I am always looking for great skincare products for oily, blemished, anti-aging skin and now I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Along with my staple skincare go to products, lately I have added Face mask, Cleansing water, and a Facial cleanser for blemishes and anti-aging.
Here is a picture of some of my favorite adds, do you recognize any of them?
List Of Favorites
- Essa Skin Care– VitaClarify is a Premium Daily Facial Cleanser that is a great solution for dull, sensitive, or blemished skin. My skin often has a dullness to it, and I have found that this product cleanses, hydrates, and nourishes my skin back to radiance. If you would like to order the product, order it here. #vitaclarify #essa #essaskincare #healthyskin #greatskin #organic #organicskin
- Garnier SkinActive– Micellar Cleansing Water such a great product! I love how this product removes makeup, cleanses, and refreshes the skin. I mentioned this one on my IG story last night. I personally love to use it before I go to the gym in the morning since it is so early. After the gym, I normally use the rest of my go to skincare staples.
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask– This mud mask leaves my skin feeling so clean and so soft. This mask actually draws out dirt and oil and improves the appearance of skin. The Black soap and Raw shea butter helps to clarify, balance and soothe blemish-prone skin. I love this mask!!!!
- Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask– this mask also absorbs impurities and removes dead skin cells that can dull the skin. A nice blend of organic Coconut oil, shea butter, and Hibiscus flower. This mask smells so good, and it leaves my skin radiant and refreshed. If you want to feel like you went to a spa, go ahead a get this one. This one gives the skin such an amazing feeling!
Here is a picture of the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Mask
- By Nature Purifying Charcoal and Manuka Honey– this is actually a clay face mask. Are you obsessed about charcoal mask like me lol? These mask are known for drawing out impurities too revitilizing dull skin.
- By Nature Pumpkin Skiced Chai Latte– Brightening Face Mask that nourishes the skin with the power of Pumpkin- Rich in Fatty Acids and Antioxidants blended with scents of holiday spices leaving you feeling like heaven.
Let me know if you decide to try any of these products especially the mask, as they have improved my skin greatly. The cool thing about it, is that these mask cost about $2.50 from Walmart. I was wondering what the trend was about, well these mask do the most for my skin.
I highly recommend adding mask to you weekly skincare routine. I do not think you will be disappointed, as there are so many different mask for so many reasons. For me, I incorporate it in my “me time.”
One last mention, remember the post on Aloe vera for your hair? Well, it is doing so much for mine. Look at my hair! For all of you naturalistas out there, and girls with curly hair. I really hope that you give it a try as it only cost $3.99 at a local Walmart.
Here is a picture of my hair today.
All of these products can be purchase from your local Walmart.
Thank you for stopping in, if you like this post please like, share, and comment. It means so much to hear from you. Subscribe so that you never miss a post. See you all on the next blog post.