Kristofer Buckle Beauty Collection Review
You know I love, love, love sharing beauty finds with you. I was so fortunate to receive Kristofer Buckle Beauty Collection in the mail last night, and I am so excited about the beautiful results of his collection.
Kristofer Buckle is a celebrity makeup artist who just over a year ago started his own makeup line.
Here is a picture of the items that he sent.
Details of the Collection
- Casting Call Translucent Loose Setting Powder-Set makeup and blur imperfections. This powder is loose lol- might I add. But, it has to be one of the best translucent powders that I have found. I am still wearing this look over 7 hours later, and this powder really set my face that I am not oily. I am normally really oily by this time of the day. This powder left me with a flawless face.
- Premiere Palette Edition 1– This palette comes with highlighter as well. I loved how I could create the perfect smokey eye and a natural eye. This palette features highly pigmented, versatile shades that blend seamlessly.
- Foundation Stick– this foundation stick is everything. No primer needed! The match was perfect, my shade is tan. It is definately buildable coverage, which is perfect for me since I have mild acne scars…they are getting better. This foundation has a nice matte look, and just sets so nicely. It is not drying or cakey and I am so pleased with the results.
- Brow Champion– an all-in-one brow enhancing product that features a pomade and two powders for fuller looking brows. Tinted brow pomade mimics the look of real hair while brow powder duo sets brows into place and adds natural dimension. Richly pigmented, this brow product creates versatile looks from natural to dramatic. Brow Champion created the perfect brows for me, I was able outline them perfectly and fill them in. I am pleased.
- Scalp Cover Duo– The secret to fuller looking hair. Full Disclosure scalp concealing palette covers bald spots and thinning hair. Applied directly onto the scalp, the camouflaging cream conceals sparse, thinning hair and bald spots while the powder helps set tint into place. Naturally adds visual body and dimension to hair. I was able to blend this into my thinning areas and it really made my hair look even fuller. This duo does conceal signs of thinning.
- Twinset Blush Duo– Create the perfect flushed appearance with Twinset Blush Duo featuring cream and powder formulas to enhance cheeks with a healthy-looking wash of color. The cream transforms into a powder and adds sheer buildable color while the powder locks it in for longer wear. The blush is looks beautiful on my skin tone. I love it.
- Cashmere Slip Lipstick– Cashmere Slip is a creamy, richly pigmented lipstick that delivers bold color for up to 8 hours. I found it easy to apply, this formula glides on so smooth, it leaves the lips feeling so moisturized.
Here is the look that I created.
Lasting Impressions, so I have to say that I loved Krisofer Buckle Beauty Collection. I still have the makeup look on right now, and my face still looks amazing! I am not cracking or creasing so it’s a winner. I give Kris a thumbs up.
I had to mention his packaging, if you are a packaging freak like me lol, you have to really examine the packaging. It is beautiful- and it is made so well.
At this moment, I am editing a Youtube video of my first impressions of Kristofer Buckle makeup line. It is actually my 2nd video of first impressions, and they are so fun to do. Follow me on my Youtube and turn on your notifications so you never miss a video. If you haven’t already, subscribe to my blog as well.
If you would like to try Kristofer Buckle collection, head over and order it online. His product can also be purchased at QVC!
See you all on the next blog post!