Date Night Look- Featuring Julep Quick Read
Are you in need of a date night look? I got you boo. Since plumped, juicy lips are in I figured I would share a look with this trend.
In case you are wondering, no I did not use a plumper for my lips or add fillers….not knocking it- I just don’t have it. I was asked that recently on IG, so I figured I would mention.
In this post I will share the makeup that I used to create this look, along with the look that I created for date night.
Makeup Look Details:
- Julep Blank Canvas Illuminating Treatment Primer
- Julep Length Matters Buildable Lenthening Mascara
- Julep Creme-to-Powder Blush Stick Sheer Glow
- Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette: Neutrals
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Creme-to-Powder Eyeshadow Stick
- Julep Matte Lip Mousse shade Say Hello
- Lorac It Girl Lipgloss
Here are some swatches for you to see.
Here is the look for date night, which is Friday for me lol.
Do you love this look? What looks do you need to see? Would you like to see a quick tutorial of this look? If you love this post, let your girl know by liking it.
If you would like to try out Julep, click the link right now they are having a end-of -year sale for 75 percent off valid purchases.
Disclaimer: If you purchase from the links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for your support. See you all on the next blog post.