Daily Makeup Look- Featuring Julep With A Quick Tutorial
Hey dolls, so I am back to share this look with you that I was able to create today using what’s in my makeup bag this week. Although I have to mention that these items were not all in my bag on yesterday, but no worries they are all still Julep! Hahaha!
My intentions are to familiarize you with this brand, and keeping it simple all the time. Julep is all about quick, simple, and easy looks. So today, that is what I will be sharing along with a quick tutorial on how I created this look.
If you have been following me, you know that I am not really big on bold colors. I normally choose soft, simple, neutral, nude looks. But today, I wanted to give you something a little different to work with.
For those of you who like a little boldness in your life, take a look at what I was able to create using all Julep products.
So here are the products that I used on my eye.
This set is actually called the Northern Lights 3 piece eye wardrobe. It’s a $52 dollar value but it was just on sale for $30 dollars, you may be able to catch the sale.
The kit includes 2 Creme-to-powder eyeshadow sticks, and 1 long-lasting gel eyeliner. As you can see all products are full size so it is actually quite the deal. I am loving that these eye essentials are effortlessly applied, and add high intensity.
Here is a close up of the lip color that I am wearing.
I am feeling this color, it’s bold and it moisturizes the lips so well. The name ( The balm) is fitting. It glides on with a rich semi-gloss finish.
It’s made with sunflower butter core which keeps color in place without feathering. My lips are left happy and hydrated. Moving on to the tutorial as promised lol.
- Apply a pea amount of your primer and smooth all over the face- then wait a minute or two to let the product set.
- Apply your foundation, here I used Julep Cushion Complexion foundation sticks in the colors of Clove, Beige, and Mocha. Beige and mocha are used for contouring.
- Stroke on your eyeshadows, to create this look first I used champagne shimmer from the brow bone to the lid. Next I applied evergreen shimmer directly to the lid and blended.
- Add your cat eye with your favorite liquid liner.
- Next line your lower lash line with a purple liner- or use when pencil met gel (smoky plum).
- Apply your mascara, and lashes to complete the look. For this look, I used Julep length matters mascara- black.
- Finally add your fushia lips and girl you looking real nice.
To order Julep products, you can click here. Thank you for liking and sharing my post, you know it means the most lol. If you really like me then subscribe, that way you never ever miss a post.
Disclaimer: This post does contain affiliate links, if you decide to make a purchase I will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. I will see you all on the next blog post.