Daily Makeup Look Featuring Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
Hey what’s up beautiful. Today I am sharing this beautiful look with you featuring Too Faced popular Sweet Peach palette. I had to order this palette, and yes I know I am so late in the game.
I just had to find out if it was everything that everyone said it was. So when I got the palette in the mail, I had to immediately test it out. Hold on, I am moving too fast right lol.
I am not only going to share the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, but I am also going to share the other products that I used to create my look. In addition to the products, I will share a quick tutorial of my face.
In case you are wondering, I have changed things up a bit because I have gotten so much positive feedback on my latest post. I figured I would continue the same vibe. So I do not want to mess with my vibe lol, it’s trending up.
So here we go…here is a picture of the products that I used to create this look.
List Of Products
- Artnaturals Argan Oil (great moisturizer for the lips)
- Too Faced Hangeover Replinishing (Primer)
- Nars Medium/Dark Tahoe (Foundation)
- Tarte Tape Shape (Concealer)
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Found Baked Illuminator
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (not pictured sorry)
- Fenty Beauty Killa Watt Ginger Binge
- Pur Cameo Contour Stick
- Julep Matte Lips- xoxo
Here is the look that I created.
What Did I Think About Too Faced Peach Palette
OMGawd….I love this palette, the colors blend so well. No fall out at all, what’s up with that right? I think she is a favorite! I think I am in love lol. But seriously, so far it is my best purchase out of all them.
It smells so good, it’s a little peachy lol. I am glad that I finally brought it. Ok, now lets discuss this look in case you are wondering. I am not going to hold back on anything ok lol.
- Apply Argan oil to your lips to moisturize.
- Prime your face with your favorite primer- here I used Too Faced Primer.
- Dab on your foundation- Nars worked out perfectly here.
- Conceal under your eyes to brighten up you look, go ahead and do your forehead and chin too.
- Contour with a darker foundation- or you can use PUR cameo contour stick.
- Apply the eyeshadow to create this look- for the colors I used Summer Yum, Peach Pit, Delectable, and Peaches n Cream on the lid.
- Add that blush on your cheeks.
- Highlight with your favorite highlighter right above the blush.
- Apply lippie- Julep xoxo is everything, so bold.
Let me know if you try this look by leaving your comments below. If you really like this tutorial, like my blog, share, and subscribe so you never miss a post. I am pretty regular these days. I am trying to post three times a week or so.
Disclaimer: Please note some of the links are affiliates. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small share. Thank you for all of your support, it means the most.
See you all on the next blog post. 🙂