Here is a picture of my makeup bag featuring found™
What’s In My Makeup Bag This Week- Featuring found
Hey beauties, I am feeling my makeup bag this week lol. All of the contents inside are so fun to play in. I got this package last night and I had share this with my favorite people in the world. In this post, I will share a quick review, and in additon I will share the look that I created using the products within my makeup bag this week.
Let’s first talk about a brand called found™. Who are they right? You probably have never heard of them before- as this was my first too.
Found (found™) features a collection of products inspired by ancient beauty rituals from all over the world. Miracle ingredients from cultures of the world known for their healing properties are combined with potent plant actives to create modern personal care solutions that never sacrifice quality. One more important fact: found™ formulas are never tested on animals.
List Of Products
- Found Chia Seed Oil– 99% Natural* A luxurious, lightweight oil that intensely moisturizes for smoother and firmer looking skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, Chia Seed Oil promotes smooth, youthful looking skin while Moringa Oil provides antioxidant protection and leaves skin soft and vibrant.
- Found Smoothing Face Primer– 90% Natural* A silky, lightweight primer. Bilberry Extract replenishes moisture while Peach Fruit Extract helps keep makeup looking fresh.
- Found Eyeshadow 10 Nude
- Found lluminating Blush 70
- Found Dewy Makeup Setting Spray– 96% Natural* A makeup setting spray that hydrates skin and keeps makeup looking fresh. Cloudberry revitalizes and adds radiance while Aloe Vera maintains essential moisture.
- Found Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Charcoal Sheet Mask– 94% Natural* An oil-absorbing sheet mask that helps balance excess shine and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Charcoal helps draw out dirt, oil and other impurities while Green Tea helps mattify and calm.
My First Impression
Overall, I loved the products. I must mention one thing.
- When the Chia Oil is combined with the Face Primer, the product peels. I do not know if they are the best combination. They may work better individually, but not together.
Other than that minor detail, I have enjoyed the makeup so far. I have not use the Charcoal Sheet Mask, nor the Night Cream. Once I use them, I will review them with you as well.
Where Can You Buy
If you would like to try any of the products, they can be purchase online at discoverfound.
Without further due, here is the look that I was able to create with the contents of my makeup bag.
Thank you for all of your support, it really means the most. If you like this post, and you would love to see more like this let me know by liking my post and commenting below.
See you all on the next blog post.