New Year Cheers To Glowing Skin- Pixiebeauty Glow Tonic Review
Hey Guys, it is so interesting how the New Year bring resolutions, goals, expectations etc. One of my goals, other than leaning out is to take better care of my skin. Although, I feel I do a good job, I could always do better by finding better products to improve my skin.
I have been pretty good with cleansing, toning, and moistuizing my skin. In addition, twice a week, I have been using skin mask. But lately, I have noticed a change in my skin my pores are more evident. I decided that it was time to try out a new toner. Have you ever felt that way? Even though you are cleaning your skin, it still seems a little dirty.
My biggest pet peeve, is to find makeup on my face after I have used my favorite cleanser. I have found a toner that gently cleanses my skin, and I had to share it with you. It smells so good, and after using this toner immediately you notice a difference in the skin.
What you need to know
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin
• Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat
• Instant glow inhancer- I noticed a big difference.
• Alcohol free
• Gentle for all skin types- I have sensitive skin, and it is great for me.
• Not tested on animals
What I hated
Nothing here, I actually loved everything about this product.
Here is a picture after I used the toner for the first time.
How To Use- Tutorial
Use: Either in the AM and PM or when needed
• Step 1: Cleanse your face
• Step 2: Saturate a cotton pad with the Glow Tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding the eye area)
• Step 3: Follow with a serum or moisturizer
If you are looking for another cleanser to try, do try this one lol. I was so impressed with this product. This is the first product that I have tried from Pixibeauty, so I will order more and will share it with you. It won Acne Award 2017 for TeenVogue- it really is a no suprise after using. You can order yours online at Pixibeauty.
What are your New Years Resolutions? Leave you comments below, and if you loved this post let me know by liking my post, and sharing with a friend. See you guys soon, hugs!