B-Glowing Palette Tutorial With Review- The Perfect Holiday Look
I hope that Santa Claus brought you everything that you wished for. I love Christmas, although some may feel it’s for kids to me “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” With so many holiday events to go to, from parties to family and friend visits, I wanted to share this look with you.
Here is the look:
So, have you heard of B-glowing? I never heard of them before, until I just recently had the opportunity to collab with them over IG.
B-glowing Illuminating Palette
With so many brands out there- you may be wondering what makes them stand out.
Here are the benefits of using b-glowing Beauty Illuminating and Shine Palette:
I love how this brand caters to mature women, this palette is actually designed to compliment grown or the mature woman.
A rule-breaking, Age Embracing™ eye and face palette. From its innovative ingredients to its complementary colors, everything is designed to brighten and flatter mature eyes.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Everything you need to create a complete look with ease. Filled with a brightening primer, highlighter, and eight pigment-packed shadows, this palette brightens, blurs, illuminates, smoothes fine lines, and nourishes skin.
- Flattering for mature skin. All our formulas are infused with MicroVector Plump GABA-HYA—a moisture-rich blend of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and other ingredients that help plump, hydrate and smooth the skin.
- Primes and conceals. Our universally-flattering primer creates a smooth canvas for makeup application, reducing the look of fine lines and pores. Bonus! It also doubles as a redness-reducing concealer for fair to medium tone women.
- Creates countless looks. Each row of pigment-rich shadows represents a different colorway, or “look”— the shades can be worn alone, mixed together or layered to create an effect all your own.
- Non-toxic. All of our formulas are clean, non-toxic, and free from harmful chemicals and additives.
- Brightens and lifts. This universal highlighter creates a subtle lifting effect, brightening the complexion and imparting natural, lit-from-within glow. It’s a win-win situation, brightning and concealing at the same time.
- Enhances eyes. Packed with lid-loving ingredients like collagen and hyaluronic acid, these shadows not only enhance your eye look, but smooth and improve the health of your skin. It’s amazing how this palette has so many good ingredients. I noticed immediate results after applying shadows.
- Reusable clutch. Done with the shadows? Pop out the pan, and you’re left with gorgeous, zippered clutch.
- Perfect for travel. The zippered case eliminates mess, keeping your shadows safe and secure while traveling. The case is perfect, and I just love how small and compact it is.
What I didn’t like
- The stickiness of the eyeshadows with glitter- it made the makeup crease which make the makep appear wrinkly. So I had to do the makeup again- I wasn’t able to pack it on like I usually pack on glittered pigments.
Not really a deal-breaker though since it could have been an operator error. I have learned through this process that different things work for different makeup. It is kind of similar to hair products- some products work in different ways. Everything has to be learned- and for makeup it is the same.
Here is another look
Tutorial Holiday Face
- Apply Simple Face Oil– or your favorite moisturizer to hydrate the skin.
- Primer the face to smooth out pore- here I used Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Apply your best foundation- this look was achieved with Estee’ Lauder Double Wear Foundation.
- Add your eyeshadow with warm colors to achieve similar look- for this look, I used b-glowing illuminating palette. Use the concealer to brighten the eye. Highlight the brow with Ethereal, under the brow use Silhouette. Cashmere, and Halcyon used on lids, and finally use in the corners.
- Blend, blend, blend.
- Liner your eyes with you favorite liquid liner.
- Use mascara- for this look I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
- Contour with Too Faced Cocoa Contour.
- Highlight the cheeks, and the nose.
- For lips apply a similar color- for this look I used Too Faced Matte Liquified Shine Lipstick Hopeless Romantic.
Do love this holiday look? If you did let me know by liking this post, and leave your comments below. I love to hear from you.
This post does contain affiliate links, if you decide to purchase Brownsugarglam will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support.
I will see you all on the next blog post.