Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette Tutorial- Quick Read
As soon as I saw this palette, I knew I had to have it. I am not sure if you have ever heard of Too Faced- or of course you have right! Too Faced has grown into a leader within the beauty industry, creating innovative cruelty-free cosmetics that women love to wear. They are known for their fragranced palettes, glamour, and femininity. The Chocolate Gold palette actually smells like chocolate- which is so delightful to the senses.
I wanted to share this beautiful holiday glam look with you in a quick read- which will take no longer than two minutes to read, and in addition I am adding a video to simplify the look even more.
Here is the look
- Apply your favorite face oil, here I used Simple Face Oil from Healing Natural Oils.
- Prime the face- here I used Julep Illuminating Primer.
- Apply warm colors to create this look- I used the Chocolate Gold Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics.
- Line the lid with liner, and add mascara.
- Apply bronzer body gleam to the face.
- Move on to Foundation- for this look I used Estee’ Lauder Double Wear.
- Set the face with Translucent powder.
- Contour with your favorite contour powder palette.
- Apply your red lips- I used Julep Smooch for this bold lip.
Here is the video so you can see the look:
If you loved this tutorial, and you would love more blog post like this one let me know by liking this post. Leave your comment below- I would love to hear from you.
Please note this blog does contain affiliate links, and if purchases are made Brownsugarglam will receive a small percentage of each order.
Thanks you for all of your support- see you all on the next blog post.