Simple Makeup Look Featuring Julep
I just received a box from Julep two days ago, and I am so excited to share this look with you. Over the next few days, I will be sharing many different makeup looks featuring Julep. Julep is one of my newest finds. I noticed since I have been wearing Julep that I have leveled up lol. I have a birthday coming up, and my goal was to have that #nextlevelup look.
Julep is doing for me, and they can do it for you too! It is amazing the power of makeup, it can be a real game changer. Today, like yesterday will be another quick read where I am only sharing details of on look that you can accomplish.
I noticed that once I started using the Cushion Complex 5-in-1 foundation stick, all of my pictures noticeably improved. One of my followers even mentioned that since the beginning of October my pictures have improved, so I attribute that to my foundation because the foundation makes the difference.
So, like I have improved I want you to improve too. I want for you to feel and get better, and that is why I share with you. Here is my latest look:
- Apply your primer, here I used Black canvas illuminating treatment primer by Julep.
- Apply your foundation, here I am using Julep Cushion Complexion 5 in 1 skin perfector shades honey 300 Mocha 420.
- Use a warm color eyeshadow, here I applied Julep Warm Gold shimmer creme to powder eyeshadow stick.
- Line your lid with a great gel liner, here I used a favorite Kat Von D Ink liner.
- Complete your eyes with a eyeliner, in this look I used Julep When pencil meet gel liner.
- Oh, I have to mention the mascara I used Julep Lash boosting mascara in this look.
- Chisel and highlight your face some more, here I used Too Faced Contour chiseled to perfection.
- For lipstick, I used Julep Matte lipstick shade xoxo.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase from the links I will receive a small percentage of your purchase. Thank you for supporting Brownsugarglam.
See you on the next blog post.