Simple Natural Makeup Look- My Go To
Hey Love! It’s Fall, and with the change of season often times we are looking forward to changing out makeup look. I have a simple go to makeup look for you today, and something that is pretty simple I believe for anyone on any level.
The difference with this makeup look unlike others that I have tried before, is that I am using a little drugstore makeup. Drugstore makeup is not all a negative, to be honest some of the same looks can be achieved with drugstore makeup.
I would say the only difference is that it is more affordable, and most of the time it is not organic. I have not found a brand in a drugstore that is purely organic, many mention that they are all natural but they are not organic. I should mention that this look is still using a majority of high end organic makeup.
Today I am sending you lots of love, and wishing you the best day ever. This will be a quick read blog post unlike others, and I taking a moment to share a look that will be easy for you to accomplish.
This look can be worn daily, and this look is very affordable. It can also be achieve with the makeup that you have if you are unable to find this particular makeup. Have you heard of Hard Candy makeup?
Hard Candy makeup is a brand that is exclusive only found in Walmart. I should also mention that is not carried in all Walmart stores, but it is actually found in a select few. The plus is that it can be brought online through Walmart website- so no disappointment there right lol. Without further due, here is the makeup look:
- Starting with clean skin, apply your moisturizing oil here I used Simple Face Oil by Healing Natural Oils- great for nourishing the skin.
- Do your brows- for this look I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade with Anastasia Tinted brow Gel.
- Color correct any skin flaws with your favorite color corrector, for this look I used PUR Cosmetics Correcting Primer Dark Spot Corrector.
- Apply your foundation, I am using Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1.
- Apply your eyeshadow, for this look I applied Intergalactic 272 from Hard Candy.
- Apply your liner, here I used Kat Von D ink liner.
- Use your favorite mascara- I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
- Conceal under eye area I used Nars radiant concealer.
- Contour your face, in this look I used Crown Pro Glam and Go Contour.
- Set your face with Translucent powder, here I used Laura Mercier Translucent powder great for a matte finish.
- For lips I used Innocence Button Your Lips Duo by Hard Candy.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase from the links I will receive a small percentage of your purchase. Thank you for supporting Brownsugarglam.
See you on the next blog post.