A Simple Fall Makeup Look 2017 That You Should Try
Hi everyone, I hope your day is going well. I wanted to take a moment to tell you all about a simple look that I created in under 30 minutes that was quite easy to do. I believe that anyone will be able to copy the look. Fall is a time when we tend to gravitate towards bold eyes, and soft lips. I always try to keep my looks practical and simple, something a busy mom with a professional career could duplicate without effort.
Without further due, here is the look:
For this fall look, I wanted a mesmerizing eye that has a coppery shimmer all around her upper and lower lids. It’s made even more dramatic by lush lashes and black eyeliner. This look can also be recreated with a bold lip, but I always like to soften bold eyes. I know I’m a sucka for soft, natural, makeup looks.
Getting right to it, here is are the steps:
- Start with a great moisturizer, here I used my favorite Simple Face Oil by Healing Natural Oils.
- Apply a smooth primer, and I used my favorite organic primer by 100% PURE the luminous primer with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Next I went in with my new fav foundation, I used the 2nd Skin Foundation by 100% Pure. It is amazing, and it blends out so, so well, and sets beautifully.
- Conceal with you favorite concealer, I used PUR Cameo Contour to contour and conceal my face, and blended the lines out with my Simple Face Oil.
- Apply your eyeshadow, for this look I used the Urban Decay Naked II Palette Heat. Colors used: Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Ashes, En Fuego, Ounce, and Scorched is the shimmer.
- Line with a dark liquid liner, I used another organic eyeliner by PUR called On Point Liquid Liner/VIP.
- Finally set your face with your favorite setting powder.
- Apply your lashes.
- Finish with a nude lippie, I used Bite Beauty Cashew.
Let me know if you try any of the products listed and let me know how you love them. Subscribe if you have not already to receive promotions, deals, makeup tips, and extra from me!
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post, if you decide to purchase from the links I will receive a small percentage. Thank you for supporting Brownsugarglam!