How To Look Soft and Beautiful With Makeup
Are you looking for a makeup look that is not too overdone, and is also man-friendly lol? Natural chic makeup is too beautiful not to wear everyday. This look is one you would want to wear everyday. This look is safe for work, date night, and even red-carpet-ready.
So, without further due, here is the look:
Of course you know that my favorite makeup above all else is organic. Organic makeup is my safe place and with problematic skin, I have to be careful. My favorite go to makeup is a natural, organic, safe makeup that is cruelty free. Please note that I can too be a little dirty with my makeup at times, and the challenge is finding the perfect matching foundation along with other varieties of makeup.
With that being said, the challenge is still on, I will continue to search out organic makeup looks, and offer them for you to try. This makeup look is majority safe, toxic free, organic makeup, but it is still a little dirty lol.
Here are some simple steps to create this look in a easy way.
- Always start with a clean face, I am currently using Blissoma Holistic Skincare.
- Prep and Prime your face, here I used 100% Pure Luminous Primer.
- Use your favorite foundation, I tried out a new line from 100% Pure here I used the 100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation with Olive+ Fruit Pigments.
- Try using Argan oil drops to help your foundation smooth on easier. Have your tried Josie Maran, that is the oil I used for this look.
- Apply soft, neutral, nude colors. I used 100% Pure Pretty Naked II palette. I used all the eyeshadows in the palette, and I used the blush as well as the highlighter. This is the only palette that I used for this look. I love this palette!
- Wipe away the access eye shadow with your favorite concealer. Here I used Tarte Tape Shape, the medium light shade works really well.
- Finish with a soft lip. I love a pink lip, I can not seem to get away from it lol. So here I used my newest partner Julep Matte Lip Mousse color Say Hello.
- Finally add your favorite mascara, here I used Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex.
A final picture for you!
Disclaimer: This post does contain some affiliate links, if you decide to purchase I will receive a small percentage of the purchase. Thank you in advance for all of your support.
How do you love this look? Let me know if you decide to try. Leave your comments below, I love to hear from you. Subscribe so you never miss a post, I also send out discount codes from my affiliates.
In case you missed it, here is the post from yesterday featuring a little glam. Check it out.