4 Reasons You Should Use Argan Oil Everyday
Have you noticed all the hype surrounding argan oil? Argan oil is all over social media, highly promoted because of its benefits. The question is, is it really good for your skin, and why should you be using argan oil everyday? Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin.
With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer.
Argan is a golden, smooth oil traditionally used in Morocco for both culinary and beauty purposes. With a rich blend of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and the all-important skin nutrient vitamin E, word of Argan oil’s skincare benefits have recently spread!
For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief, and to nourish skin and hair. These slow-growing trees are so revered that in 1998 the Argan Forest was declared a Biosphere Reserve By UNESCO.
Argan oil use was not just isolated to Morocco. People throughout the world have taken advantage of the many argan oil benefits to treat skin infections, bug bites, and skin rashes. And now it is used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective, all natural moisturizer for skin and hair.
One of the main reasons that argan oil is so healing, is that it is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. However, argan oil is also packed with anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing the skin.
• Skin moisturizer – Argan oil for face treatments contains an ingredient called Sterolins. Sterolins can promote healthy skin cell metabolism and help your skin retain more moisture. Also, argan oil benefits skin health because it contains unsaturated fatty acids that help make the skin softer.
• Acne and acne scars – Since argan oil regulates the production of sebum, which causes acne, its use can help reduce further breakouts. The vitamin E present in the oil contains anti-oxidants that help remove damaged cells and help new ones grow, therefore fading acne scars.
• Anti-aging – When applied on face, the anti-oxidants in argan oil benefit skin health by preventing oxidative damage from environmental pollution and UV radiation. Tocopherols and fatty acids such as Linoleic acid present in the oil, fight free radicals and improve elasticity and cell strength of facial skin.
• Makeup remover – The oil can also act as a safe and effective makeup remover. Especially during the removal of eye makeup, such as liner and mascara, because it doesn’t hurt if it comes in direct contact with eyes.
I have been using Jolie Moroc argan oil and it is amazing. A little about this oil:
- Vegan, cruelty-free and sustain-ably and ethically sourced.
- They use a clear bottle so that you can see the high quality of purity.
- 100% pure, cold-pressed argan oil. Many oils are synthetic, diluted, or heated which kills the benefits, or has sediment which shortens the shelf life of the oil drastically.
- It is highly recommended to keep it in a dark place, or either in the box, since it is so pure sun can break it down.
- Half a pump is enough for the entire face, it will absorb immediately after.
Go ahead and order your bottle here. If you found this blog informative, subscribe by leaving me your email. Comment below if you decide to try argan oil, and let me know how it works for you.