How to Look Beautiful: Simple Everyday Office Makeup Look
Yaas Girl Yaas! I am back with a beautiful, simple, office face just for you. By popular demand, I have been asked a few times how to create a simple face without the 3d lashes. This look is beginner friendly, I believe that I have made it simple enough for anyone to follow. However, if you need to see this look right now, head over to my fb page @brownsugarglam, where I went live this morning! Here is the look:
- Prime your face with your favorite primer.
- If you have really dark scars from acne, use a orange concealer. Orange is a great color corrector for dark scars.
- Apply your foundation, I used my favorite 100% PURE Super Fruit Healthy Foundation.
- Fill your brows in with Maybelline New York Brow define and fill duo.
- Conceal the eye area with your concealer, I used MAC duo 40/45 concealer for this look. Concealer helps with pigmentation, and allows the eye shadow to last longer.
- You have the option to contour your face, here I did and I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit. This works especially well with Argan Oil drops, try it out it really blends out well!
- Apply your eye shadow, I used Pretty Naked II palette by 100% PURE. Swipe with Afterglow, Beam on the lid, and Vivid on the crease of the eye….Blend out well.
- Line your upper lid with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner, it really makes the eyes pop.
- Apply half lash strips to finish the look.
- Finally use mascara, here I used Too Faced Better than Sex.
- I will not dare forget the lips lol, I used Vice Liquid Lipstick by Urban Decay…a beautiful matte lipstick/gloss that stays all day!
Do you love this look, you can order all of the products by clicking the links above. Have you been looking for a simple office look for a while without all of the extra? Leave your comments below, and let me know if you try this look.
Love Brownsugarglam xoxo