Simple Organic Makeup Looks for Everyday Work
Hey Yoooo! It’s so good to be back lol, I have relocated to Atlanta and I am still settling, but I missed y’all! I need to share some of my favorite looks with you. Today, I am sharing my look for work.
I always keep my look simple when I go to work, because well….it’s work right lol. Looking professional is a part of my image, and I want to be taken seriously. But, at the same time, while at work it is my goal to always look my best. You can have the best of both worlds, look beautiful and be taken seriously. I always keep it light, and simple using neutral nude colors when going to work, but today I did something a little more dramatic.
I used my favorite foundation by 100% pure, it is the only foundation that my skin loves right now, and it is all organic! You know that I promote organic because I have super problematic skin that has to be carefully sought after lol! Here is the look that I want to share!
For this look I started with a base primer, why because we all have pores, and priming is the key to a smoother foundation look.
- Start with a good primer. Here I used smashbox photofinish to prime my face.
- I did my brows with my favorite eyebrow gel by Anastasia Beverly Hills Expresso tinted brow gel. I waited about 5 minutes and filled my brows in with my favorite brow pencil by RK Go Brow.
- Now it’s time to conceal those brows with my Mac duo Studio finish.
- For dark circles under my eye, I used benefit cosmetics Erase Paste No.2 Medium and it immediately wakes you up.
- Now blend it in with your foundation, here I used 100 percent pure superfruit healthy foundation mousse is my color.
- Now it’s time to contour, I contoured with my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit medium to tan. Using both the peach color and the brown color and blending them out.
- Added my Arison lashes to finish the look.
- Finally, using my favorite organic lipstick by #hemporganics, colorganics this color is called very violet.
Do you love this look? Leave your comments below! Let me know if you try anything new.