Beginner Friendly Organic Makeup Tutorial- Pink Bold Lips Video
You are probably starting to wonder, what’s with all of the late post about organic makeup right? What’s the “big” deal? While it is true that I do use “other” makeup products, it is my goal to eventually phase them out, because the more research I do, the more turned off I am. It’s true that makeup is worn daily to enhance our beauty, and to build up self-esteem, inadvertently making ourselves feel better. But more importantly, if there are better options out there, wouldn’t you rather choose them? Here are a few reason why I have been choosing organic makeup products:
- Eco Friendly- can you believe that some conventional products use petroleum which can rely on harsh chemicals.
- No Harsh Chemicals- when I say harsh chemicals, I mean lead, and even sometimes aluminum…well, who wants this on their skin right? Allergic reactions are sometimes the case for sensitive skin.
- Natural Fragrances- parabens which are also found in conventional makeup have been linked to cancers, and type II diabetes.
- Nutrient-Rich-organic makeup tends to be rich in vitamins and antioxidants which is what our bodies need.
- Protection from Premature Aging- studies have shown an overall improvement in the skin elasticity, and texture just from changing makeup products to organic.
- Gentle on Your Skin-to sum it up, organic is healthier for you skin. No more allergic reactions to ingredients, and who wants a disease right? Nothing cute about that, and for me, if I can avoid all of the linked issues that comes with conventional makeup, I will.
Today I created a video using my favorite organic brand, I have fallen in love with 100 percent pure. I want you to see and be convinced that you can achieve the same look with healthy foundation, and organic lipstick.
TIPS FOR A NATURAL LOOK
- Always start with a primer. Luminous primers fill in fine lines, pores, and application lasts longer leaving you with a healthy glow.
- For a no-makeup natural look, start with a tinted moisturizer. If you have discolorations from previous acne scars, you may want to opt for a full coverage liquid foundation. Just make sure that the foundation is fully blended not leaving any harsh lines.
- Your eyes are your biggest assets, and are the first thing that people see. Take time to apply eye shadow, but for natural looks stay with natural tones closer to you complexion.
- Use mascara to complete the look.
- Use a lip color that is bold, for that bold lip. Try a vegan-friendly, cruelty-free option, you will feel better.