Makeup Tips and Tutorial for Natural Makeup -Video
We have all seen the girls who look naturally gorgeous with minimal makeup right? I know you wonder how does she look that way everyday? I will spill the beans, and demystify all beliefs on how to apply makeup with a bold lip. Even though the look is a natural look, it still takes a little bit of skill and effort. But know that you can look this way everyday, and you can achieve this very same look from home.
Tips For a Natural Look
- Always start with a primer. Luminous primers fill in fine lines, pores, and application lasts longer leaving you with a healthy glow.
- For a no-makeup natural look, start with a tinted moisturizer. If you have discolorations from previous acne scars, you may want to opt for a full coverage liquid foundation. Just make sure that the foundation is fully blended not leaving any harsh lines.
- Your eyes are your biggest assets, and are the first thing that people see. Take time to apply eye shadow, but for natural looks stay with natural tones closer to you complexion.
- Use mascara to complete the look.
- Use a lip color that is bold, for that bold lip. Try a vegan-friendly, cruelty-free option, you will feel better.