Natural Makeup Look with Tutorial-Video
I am so excited to show you more ways to wear your makeup naturally. Natural makeup looks are always trending, the looks are found on the runway, and they are worn in our everyday lives. There are so many options, and so many looks when it comes to a natural face. Today, I will show you a step-by-step tutorial for everyday natural looks. It’s a great way to have that look without the excessive makeup, which sometimes seem overdone.
This necklace is everything, and it is the perfect gift for any mom, sister, or girlfriend. Mothers day is coming up, and I wanted to share this necklace with you sent from Lady Rosian which carries beautiful swarovski crystal necklaces with sapphire. It actually is a choker, and you know that chokers are trending right now. This is the perfect accessory, and any woman who loves necklaces will be so happy to receive it.
- Always cleans, tone, and moisturize the face prior.Clean your face with makeup remover to remove all prior makeup. Determine the right type of cleanser, toner, and moisturizer depending on your skin type. If you have problematic skin with blackheads, be sure to exfoliate to remove blackheads.
- Conceal. Use concealer to cover and hide blemishes on the skin.
- Apply a primer, choose a matte or illuminating depending on you goal.
- Apply mineral powder to set the face.
- Brush on bronzer to give a sun kissed, bronzed glow.
- Nude Lips. Put on a coat of nude lip gloss with a matte finish.
- Use mascara, curl your lashes or apply lashes but still use mascara to make the eyes pop.
- Option to use liner preferable at night, but for a daytime natural face avoid liner.
Finally, enjoy your illuminating glow. Plus, here are some of our favorite natural makeup product choices to help you achieve this look. Got thoughts? Share them.