How to Apply Natural Makeup-Easy With Video
Finding the right makeup can be daunting task for all of us, and can seem extremely difficult more than we think. And even though makeup is natural looking, it still requires some sort of a skill as many steps are involved. The best way to achieve a natural look is not necessarily to minimize the makeup, but rather color choices. To get that natural face, try to stay with natural colors closer to the skin tone.
Reach for browns, golds, silvers depending on skin tone to get the look. For a more professional makeup look, keep eye shadow down to two colors and blend them out well. You are probably wondering, well how in the world do I do this from home? But know that I am here to make life easier, and to help you look your best with a easy step by step makeup tutorial in this video below.
- Always cleans, tone, and moisturize the face prior.Clean your face with makeup remover to remove all prior makeup. Determine the right type of cleanser, toner, and moisturizer depending on your skin type. If you have problematic skin with blackheads, be sure to exfoliate to remove blackheads.
- Conceal. Use concealer to cover and hide blemishes on the skin.
- Apply a primer, choose a matte or illuminating depending on you goal.
- Apply mineral powder to set the face.
- Brush on bronzer to give a sun kissed, bronzed glow.
- Nude Lips. Put on a coat of nude lip gloss with a matte finish.
- Use mascara, curl your lashes or apply lashes but still use mascara to make the eyes pop.
- Option to use liner preferable at night, but for a daytime natural face avoid liner.
Finally, enjoy your illuminating glow. Plus, here are some of our favorite natural makeup product choices to help you achieve this look. Got thoughts? Share them.