My 7 Best Organic Makeup Products
We all love to glow, and we all want to look beautiful right? We are all looking for flawless skin, but at the same time, we want to keep our skin healthy. I took the time today to show you the best 7 organic makeup products that I use.
There are many different organic makeup brands out there, but today I will only share Purminerals as they are my best. In this blog today, you will find a easy tutorial demonstrating my 7 favorites. Get excited, because I am about to show you my favorite things lol, in my Oprah voice.
There are many benefits in using Purmineral cruelty free makeup:
- Covers skin imperfections but also help correct its overall appearance
- Complex combines age-defying Retinol with super-hydrating Ceramides for better skin over time
- 100% pure shea butter improves texture and skin tone
- SPF is included for vital UV protection whenever possible
- Many products feature Vitamin C and Waltheria Extract for a brighter complexion and more even skin tone
- Good-for-your-skin makeup and skincare products are completely free of animal testing
- Eco-friendly brand committed to minimizing waste and using responsibly sourced ingredients
- Many of the products are gluten-free, paraben free, and vegan friendly
- Products are talc-free, and alcohol free
From the use of the products, I have seen a big difference in the tone, texture, and the discolorations in my skin. Many of us struggle with scarring and discolorations in the skin from day to day, it is great to finally find makeup that will not harm but overall will improve the skin in a matter of few weeks.
I did want to take a moment to give you an idea for Mother’s day which is coming up in May. This is a pretty little necklace made of crystal, and I love it so much that I am wearing it all of the time. It is actually a choker, and you know that chokers are trending right now, so you can get yours here.