Glowing Skin Secrets in Minutes- Quick Read
Do you live for glowing skin? Do you long for a healthy skin glowing complexion, we are here to give you the secrets.
Let’s start with the basics
- Always remove your makeup with makeup remover.
- Use a mild cleanser.
- Apply a moisturizer and a Vitamin C serum.
- Wear sunscreen to protect skin.
- Aim to drink 8 glasses of water each and everyday. Water will clear up your skin and make it glow because it’s easier for your body to flush out toxins.
- Have a healthy diet that includes Omega 3, Vitamin C, and fiber rich foods.
Products you will need
- Makeup Primer with and Illuminate & Glow Try PUR Correcting Illuminating Primer. Smooth onto clean, moisturize skin. Allow to dry.
- Spray Foundation- I love, love, love a light foundation. I light a lighter foundation with allot of luminosity to easily glow the skin with natural effects Try PURminerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 spray foundation.
- Pro Concealer under the eye brightens the overall makeup application, and gives your face a contoured look try izMe New York ProConcealer Dissimulateur Corrector.
- Pressed Mineral Makeup- using a chisel brush, apply in circular motions to achieve an even flawless finish try PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder.
← Previous Story Everyday Makeup Looks for Brown Eyes