What’s in My Makeup Bag This Week
It’s Friday, and I am sharing what I have in makeup bag with you. I am so excited to share with you what I added to my bag this week, please note there is so much more but these are a few things I wanted to share lol.
This post would be all day if I showed you all of my new finds lol, so stay tuned more to come.
For both of these looks, the same makeup products were used. The #LuvamiEarrings in this picture really helped pull the looks together, I love all things glam and these studs are everything. You can order them here.
- Always prep your face for makeup before applying your makeup to have the perfect finish. Start with a primer, here I used 100% Pure Luminous Primer it smells so good! It is made with vitamins and antioxidants, it is 100 % natural, and 100% vegan. It comes in a glass jar with is really nice, perfectly PH balanced for your skin. It does what a primer is supposed to do, it fills in the pores and fine wrinkles getting the skin ready for the makeup application a must have.
- Cover your acne scars with Photo Chic made by City of Color the dark scar corrector, it has to be the best I have found so far. Y’all know I love my purple and orange concealer, but this did a great job too and it goes on real creamy, it doesn’t leave a orange hue either which I really loathe….
- Use your 100% Pure Foundation made with super fruits it is a super healthy foundation, also made with vitamins and antioxidants with sun protection. Can you believe that it is too 100% natural and 100% vegan. One thing I noticed about this makeup it that it goes on easy and it comes off easy, it’s creamy and sets well. It’s great for oily and combination skin it leaves a matte finish.
- Set your face with PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup which really does the trick.
- Go in with your highlighter, I used Peach Blush by ofracosmetics which is so rich. You can really see it on the pink top picture.
- Apply mascara, I used Pur Volume Vixen which is really rich and it doesn’t smear.
- Apply you lashes, I used my tweezers by Chella which are amazing!!! The set my lashes perfect!!!
- On my lips I am wearing Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick KoKo K, and Exposed.
Recommended Products for this look: