How To Makeup Natural With Baking-Step By Step Tutorial Included
Good Morning Hunty! And I am back to give you more beautiful natural looks. So I’m feeling inspired by the Oscars, yup I am still on it lol. I get so excited when I see all of the makeup, and the fashion trends. I gotta admit, there is nothing better than being able to create that look all by myself, and I want to teach you too. So mood lol:
Feeling some type of way I am in the mood to glow, and get pretty. Don’t you want to get pretty with me lol? So here is what I used for my eye:
This look was pretty simple, I use two colors from this palette from Pur. This palette is called Love Your Selfie 2. The colors used here are photogenic, and composition.
- First apply composition at the brow bone and blend up.
- Then apply photogenic to the lid and swipe up.
- Blend well and you have the eye.
- Take time to apply a liner it always makes a difference. In this look, I used 100% pure black tea which is really nice. The brush is pretty narrow which allows for less mistakes, and the color is rich. They are running a special too right now for qualifying purchases, they will send Free Anti-aging and Revitalizing Ginseng Collagen Boost Mask.
- Apply your Foundation, here I used a tinted moisturizer from PUR it’s perfect.
- I also used at setting powder from PUR to give my face a matte look.
- Now it’s time to bake lol, here I applied Sacha baking powder to set my face further and it does it without leaving an ashy finish.
Here is the final look:
Do you like this look? Have you tried any of the products? Leave your comments below, and if you like share me lol.