Makeup Look: How To Create Pretty Brown Eyes With Pink Lips
Girl get your glam right, get pretty with me. I’m feeling real pretty in this pink, I love Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks they matte so nicely and leave a real rich look. You know we gotta stay right.
That’s right, this look is giving you Maxwell House good to the last drop lol! This look is pretty basic, and it’s a simple makeup look easily achieved from home. But, first let me show you this look.
I know right, I just loved this look today!! Ok, gotta tell you all of the details to help you get this glam look from home.
Basic Skin Prep Steps
- Apply Lippy Lip Balm prepare lips.
- Apply the matte by Becca EverMatte which is really great for filling in those pores.
- Spray the Photofinish by Smashbox to prepare for concealer application.
- Use the your orange concealer for extremely dark spots, and purple for skin dullness.
- Use your beauty blender to blend out colors.
- Go in with Tarte Tape Shape to really conceal darkness in your face. Use under eye, to give you the wake up look.
- Finally take your favorite brush set and blend it out.
After you prep your face, then begin the makeup application.
Steps For Makeup Application
- Apply your foundation, for this look I used 100% Pure Mousse superfruits foundation.
- Use a light brown eye shadow that is darker than your complexion, and blend well. Use a light shimmer in the corner of the eyes. I used Morphe 350 palette for the eyes.
- Line your eyes, here I used Kat Von D ink liner.
- Apply mascara.
- Add your lashes to complete this look.
- Don’t forget to contour your face by using Too Faced Coca Contour. Use the dark cocoa in the highlight kit to get chilseled to perfection.
- Use your translucent powder to set your face. It really makes the big difference in brightening up the makeup.
- Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Party Pink to complete the look.
And now you got your glam look! Mua, let me know how it works for you. Leave your comments below.