How To Apply Makeup For A Natural Look
Hey girl, I’m back and I have a look that you have been looking for…. This look is a staple that you can always refer to when you need a natural, glow everyday simple look. Just know that this look can be worn everyday because in the end remember….
It’s a look that works well at work, for that that interview, and even when you want a red carpet look it’s pretty versatile.
You know, a simple red lip with brown eye shadow goes a long way. Here is the look:
Steps To Achieving Natural Makeup
Tip Wash face first. Always perfect your skin by washing your face before applying makeup so that makeup blends easily. Use a cleanser and cloth to gently exfoliate your face.
- Moisturize and even out skin tone.
- Conceal any flaws, use orange concealer for dark spots and use purple for dull spots.
- Apply your foundation using your brush set, and if you are oily add translucent powder.
- Pick a warm cheek color, here I chose MAC blunt.
- Always define your brows, use a light touch.
- Shade eyelids with a brownish tint that is slightly darker than your skin tone, here I used Love Yourself PUR Selfie 2 eye shadow palette.
- Apply your lips, here I used Kylie Birthday Edition Kristen.
Let me know how this look works out for you, and leave your comments below thanks for stopping in.