Purple Lipstick Dreams A Bold Look- BrownSugarGlam
Who else loves wearing makeup? You know I love it. Makeup is powerful, with the right professional makeup application we can go from plain Jane to turning heads lol. I love it! When I think about what makeup and Sephora…I get so excited.
This face is perfect for the New York Fashion show next week, bold purple lipstick makeup looks are trending now. Get ready to see rompers, and off the shoulder shirts as they are trending as well. Have you gotten you Kendall Jenner Kylie lipglosses yet? I just ordered mine….But, here is the look:
Get this look recommended products: Smashbox Primer Water, Becca Matte, Laura Mercier, Mac Mineralizer Blush, Jessica Liebeskind, MAC Blunt, Tarte’ Tape Shape, Beauty Blender, Elf Brow Brush, Liquid Veil PUR foundation, Arison Eyelashes, Urban Decay Palette, Kat Von D Tatoo Liner, MAC A Waft Of Grey
Loved creating this look, and yes it is bold. But really, it’s pretty easy to create. Here are the steps:
- I always start with my brows first, use your own preference brow gel or pencil.
- Prime your face, here I used Smashbox Primer water, and then I used Becca Cosmetics Matte to fill in my pores.
- Apply concealer Tape Shape under your eyes, and on the inner and outer corners blend, and blend out all of the lines.
- If you have dark spots, use a concealer to neutralize the color before apply foundation. Use a concealer according to your pigment. For extreme dark spots lightly use orange, for dullness use a purple to brighten up, and use yellow for under eye darkness and puffiness.
- Put on your foundation to even out your skin tone, I am still using purminerals Lipquid Veil spray foundation.
- Apply pink or peach blush on the apples of your cheeks, I used mac here.
- Light Grey shimmery shadow goes on your lids from the lash to the brow, and I am still using MAC A Waft of Grey eyeshadow.
- Add your eyeliner, currently using Kat Von D eyeliner tatoo.
- Apply eyelashes.
- Use a translucent powder to set your face, I still love Laura Merciers Translucent powder.
- A matte lipstick on the lips will create a bold look, right here I used AMFLipstick Lust.
Loved the beanie in the picture, add this to your look we all need cute accessories in our lives, sometimes they help us finish that look that we are after!
Love this look, comment, share, and follow. Thanks again for stopping in.