How to Look Pretty Everyday- Trendy Fashion Killa BrownSugarGlam
Wud up peeps. Hoping that your day is going well, your makeup is flawless, and your hair is slayed because we are Fashion Killas.
This video got me feeling like a Fashionkilla, fashionista, super sexy and everything else lol. Gotta keep that game tight and that makeup on fleek….even when I am in a hurry, gotta represent that brand right. Always. Take time for you, focus on you, and get that glow on and everything else will fall in place. I am here to help you keep it together see the script from Vanderpump Rules love that show!
About a month ago, I received this leather coat from the Trunk Club and I do like them. They give you a personal designer, and according to what you want to look like, they send you a box of perfect outfits. I also wore some leather spanks. I was feeling like a rock star. This outfit was considered play, I was actually heading out to a school event for my little girl so I picked this jacket and this tank from H&M one of my favorite retail stores. H&M is trending right now, their prices are reasonable and you get the glam look every time with minimal effort. If you are needing that hourglass shape, don’t forget to get your shape wear and add it as there are many benefits in wearing shape wear other than just a look. Get that runway fashion look everyday, and I am going to show you how.
That Fashionista Face:
- I always start with my brows first, use your own preference brow gel or pencil.
- Prime your face, here I used Smashbox Primer water, and then I used Becca Cosmetics Matte to fill in my pores.
- Apply concealer under your eyes, and on the inner and outer corners blend, and blend out all of the lines.
- If you have dark spots, use a concealer to neutralize the color before apply foundation. Use a concealer according to your pigment. For extreme dark spots lightly use orange, for dullness use a purple to brighten up, and use yellow for under eye darkness and puffiness.
- Put on your foundation to even out your skin tone, I am still using purminerals Lipquid Veil spray foundation.
- Apply pink or peach blush on the apples of your cheeks, I used mac here.
- Light shimmery shadow goes on your lids from the lash to the brow, and I am still using the Urban Decay palette.
- Add your eyeliner, currently using Kat Von D eyeliner tatoo.
- Use a translucent powder to set your face, I still love Laura Merciers Translucent powder.
- A sheer lips gloss on the lips will brighten up your smile, right here I used Tarte’ Tartiest Soul a fav.
Recommended Products Pics (Links Under Picture):
Alright Fashion Killa’s let me know how it works out leave your comments below, share, and like my post. See ya tomorrow.