Valentines Makeup Tutorial- Man Friendly Makeup: BrownSugarGlam
Wud up peeps lol. You know what it is…it’s the month of love and I have to get you ready for the big day. How are you feeling today? I hope that all is going well…you know I have been watching New Edition movie and I have to take a moment to share this with you…
I know right, this music is beautiful. Now that your mood is right too, let’s get to that face right. It is my goal to help you feel and look your best, keep you smiling, and keep that face “beat to the gods! I mean, you got goals whether you trying to get him, or keep him lol! And then, sometimes it’s just for you.
So let’s get started shall we? Here is the look:
Here is my personal step-by step makeup tutorial on Valentines Makeup:
Here are the steps:
- Apply primer on face.
- Spot-conceal dark circles and any blemishes. I used the purple concealer because I wanted to dull out my acne scars before applying the organic makeup by Pur minerals.
- Brush a light organic foundation over your face, or just spray lol.
- Apply gold or bronze eye shadow all over your lid, from lash line to crease and then blend out here I used Urban Decay Nocturnal shadow box. Blend out well.
- Take the same bronze or gold eye shadow and line underneath your bottom lash and blend.
- If you choose you may add mascara on top and bottom, but as you can see, I did not. I just chose to add small simple lashes. For this look I was not going for the dramatic eye.
- Dab a light shimmery shadow or highlighter on the corners of your eyes.
- Apply a soft-pink blush, on the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish with your red lip, or you may alter with you favorite matte pink lip gloss.
Leave your comments below, let me know how everything is working out for you. Remember to share and subscribe!