How To Look Like You Got Eight Hours Of Sleep on Four-BrownSugarGlam
I am a firm believer that you look how you feel, but do we always have to reveal how we feel when we are not at our best? A good nights rest is key in achieving balance, and maintaining a youthful appearance. It takes more than foundation to fake a good night’s sleep. When you are tired, your skin will show it. I am here to help you look and feel your best everyday, because hunty we got goals!
Here are the steps to achieving the awake look when feeling sleep deprived:
- I always start with my brows first, use your own preference brow gel or pencil.
- Apply concealer under your eyes, and on the inner and outer corners blend, and blend out all of the lines.
- If you have dark spots, use a concealer to neutralize the color before apply foundation.
- Put on your foundation to even out your skin tone.
- Apply pink or peach blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Light shimmery shadow goes on your lids from the lash to the brow.
- A sheer lips gloss on the lips will brighten up your smile.
Just so you could see what I mean, but a little concealer and the right foundation can really wake you up and your routine. This is key ladies, trust me!
Get ready it is Valentines month, and we are in the mood for love…not to mention that I have been watching New Edition. Mood:
I have always been in love with all things beauty. From a little girl I would say that one day I would be a Cosmetologist. I did it, I became a Licensed Cosmetologist in 2006. I have learned so much about how to wear makeup, how to style the hair, and how to maintain the overall health of hair that I decided to create a blog.
Being beautiful creates confidence, and flawless hair and makeup can help us all create that image we want to be. I want to help you step out of the box, try new makeup looks, and new hair ideas, new skincare regimens to make life better. You can live colorful, cosmetic, and be creative everyday give them some maxwell house coffee mmm, mmm good, and leave the tea home lol. Enjoy!