My Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Scalp Issues
Interested in finding out the best shampoo, and conditioners for your hair. I am here to tell ya. As most of you know, I am a Licensed Cosmetologist, and have been doing hair for 10 years now. So with that being said, I wanted to share my favorite shampoo for dry and itchy scalp. Of course, there are many other options out there that can be used. But, this one actually works, and it can work for everyone. So, here we go, let me introduce you to Nioxin Scalp Recovery.
This is a three part system that cleanse and soothe the scalp, with regular use, this product eliminates flakes. From time to time, we have clients that have excessive dandruff, and this kit truly works. If you are having problems with your scalp, and you are drinking enough water, then sometimes it’s just a matter of finding the right shampoo. This right here does the trick. Shampoo, condition, and then treat.
Who can use this product?
Yes, this can be used on relaxed, and natural hair, and with continual use this problem will go away. You may have to shampoo at least one week until the flakes die down, and finally going away. Try it out, and leave your comments below, but hands down, this has to be the best system that I have ever used, and have seen consistent results for. It works for all types, it is not too oily, and it also has moisture. I find it a great balance for hair that needs this ongoing treatment.
What can make this product more effective?
Remember my first post on Hair Steamers? Of course, this is highly recommended for its intended purpose. To recap the benefits of a hair steamer:
- Increases Moisture Retention- it helps to penetrate moisture within the hair shaft….sometimes this can be a challenge for all of use weather natural, or relaxed.
- Enhanced curls– definitely can see enhanced curls after this treatment adding more consistency to the curls and removing frizz.
- Strengthening hair– adds strength to the hair shaft- but don’t overdo it, once a week will provide optimal results.
- Refresh/Rejuvenate/Cleanse– it does just that, which really helps with dandruff, and flakes in addition to recommended products.
- Promotes Growth- yes, yes…so true. It increases the blood flow to the scalp which automatically promotes grow so steam away knowing that you are about to reap all of the benefits.
Let me know what you think, leave you comment below. Thanks for stopping in.