Easy Classic Black Smokey Eyes
Christmas is over on to New Years
Christmas is over but now it’s time to get ready for the New Year. I spent time with family and friends, and now it’s time to get a new look for the New Year. This is a easy, quick 10 minute flawless face easy to create. This is the quintessential smokey eye- the perfect nighttime look that goes with everything and works for any occasion. New Year’s is on it’s way, and we are looking for a quick dramatic face.
- Simply starting with the lid, Urban Decay has a primer for the lid that works great for keeping the makeup oil-free.
- Fill your eyebrows in with Tarte medium brown pencil great for defining the brows.
- Apply the eyeshadow to the lid, for this look I used Urban Decay Naked 3. The two colors on my lid are Strange, and Blackheart from the palette.
- Apply the eyeliner, here I used Stila Stay all Day Liner one of my favorites.
- Apply your lipstick, in the picture I used Urban Decay Matte Blackmail, for the deep color it offers.
Products you will need: